[AT] Mechanic work performed by dealers & "professionals" is not professional.....

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jul 14 12:02:52 PDT 2015

Ken:
I think  you hit the nail on the head.  What is left can't pass a drug
test or if they can, they burned out what few brains they had left.
The old timers got fed up with the "new" management style and retired..
This is the same problem in the government sector.   I am still
consulting in Geotechnical Engineering because of their stupidity.  The
"management" would not let me find someone to take my place and train
them before I left.  They kept my position open and put the money
somewhere else on a BS program for some legislator, and then pulled a
guy from another department that really could not really speak English.
Then, all the History I had left on over 4500 dams & reservoirs on the
state was put into a proprietary digital format  over the last 8 years
from 3 different vendors.  Each time something was lost until there is
not anything useful left.  They destroyed the plans and kept the
correspondence.

Sorry for the Rant.........

I got the TS110 NH torn down and the Main bearings are in. Tomorrow the
Pistons, then timing the balancer....   The Head I go from Wengers may
be a good magnafluxed head, but is sat with water in it for a while.
The surface is pitted very bad and every valve seat will have to be
replaced.

A BARE head is what I got for sure!
Cecil in OKla