[AT] OT pocket knives

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 12 05:10:27 PDT 2015

Just an update: I bought my son a single blade Case with a plastic/composite
handle. The knife has a lockback design. After reading your posts it seems
quite a few folks are using single blade knives instead of the 2 and 3 blade
knives I carry. I carried him to 3 stores and we tried several. This one is
fairly easy to open and close, yet the blade is never in a "free" rotating
state. Some of the easy opening ones seemed to me they could open in your
pocket. The blade is about 3-3.5 inches long and the knife is big enough to
get a really good grip on. The handle is also textured. The Kershaw and
Gerber knives some of you suggested were out of stock actually. Anyway he
seems pleased and has used it the last couple Saturdays around the farm.

John Hall