[AT] OT--foam marker for sprayers

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 11 04:50:41 PDT 2015

The rest of the story:

I have a small metering valve located near the tank where I can control the
amount of liquid I am sending. Its actually a valve that you use for hooking
up an icemaker on a refrigerator. I run it barely cracked open. The only
real problem at the moment is the durability of the aquarium air stones.
They must be reacting with the foam solution, they erode rather quickly,
think I am on my third or fourth set. I need to find something out of metal
that will function the same way, I'm thinking an air muffler--open to
suggestions here.

In reviewing this project, It took a while to figure out how to do it and
what I needed to work with--lots of trial and error. I wound up at about
1/3-1/2 the cost of the smallest foam system you can buy. This turned out to
be more of a project of determination to make it work than anything else.

John Hall