[AT] Early John Deere Tractor Cab Manufacturers

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sun Jan 18 21:58:34 PST 2015

Glad to be of some help, Cecil.  I got lucky at an auction and bought my
cab for 70 bucks about 15 years ago.  Is is complete with no broken
glass or rust.  It does only have a heater though.  No air conditioner.
I put a 3-point snowblower on the 4020 from time to time and those
things always put the snow down your neck no matter what you do it
seems.  That was the reason I bought the cab and it works perfectly.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA