[AT] Early John Deere Tractor Cab Manufacturers

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jan 18 18:09:15 PST 2015

Ron:
Thanks a bunch.  I have been picking my brain on that one for the last 3
days.....   I have  a year a round on my 4010 and bought another one
from a local dealer for $100 both have no back window or frame.  Last
fall I bought another year a round from a 4020 that was completion with
air conditioning compressor.  And the air conditioner..
Now all I have to do is get the 4010 w/ loader moved from where it is
sitting 70 miles away with both left tires flat to home...

Cecil in OKla