[AT] Out with the new, in with the old

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 18 18:59:10 PST 2015

Larry, if you are talking about those reversed torx style screws, a new wire
end works pretty good. I grip it in a pair of needle nose vise grips and
shove the end that goes on the wire down over the screw. Depending on the
wire end, some of them begin to spread open and slip so you may not turn the
screw as much as you thought.

John Hall