[AT] Tire chains

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Thu Jan 15 21:18:09 PST 2015

I've only seen one set of half-tracks for real as versus seeing them in
pictures. I was in the 7 th grade and a neighbor had them. It was one of
those wet years when you just got stuck all the time. They had them on
what I think was a version of a Ford; all I remember was it was painted
yellow and said WORK BULL on the side. It had one of those Ford 1 row
mounted corn pickers ( the snouts were beside the right rear wheel where
you could just look beside you and see the row). Behind that was a small
wagon (this was back when a Farmall M was a BIG tractor). Don't know how
it worked as all I remember is seeing it driving down the road by our
school.
     Greg Hass