[AT] off topic, need help on new parts chasing truck.

Wrench50 at aol.com Wrench50 at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 18:50:37 PST 2015

Cecil  I have found that removing and installing that engine without  the
intake manifold installed makes the job much easyer.The way the engine sits
so far to the rear under the cowl makes it very difficult to work on.Having
done  this I would never remove the cab to pull the engine. Just my opinion.
 Del  from MI

In a message dated 1/31/2015 7:54:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,