[AT] Tire chains - now injector pump

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jan 17 20:53:39 PST 2015

Some fuel conditioners will cause those seals to shrink or go soft and
leak.  I have had a lot of trouble with this since the use of the low
sulfur fuel.  Here is a link to Thompsons fuel here in Oklahoma.  They
sell me parts to repair my pumps ans turbos..
http://www.thompsondiesel.com/products-fuel-injection-pumps.htm

If I can help let me know

Cecil in OKla