[AT] Tire chains - now injector pump

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Jan 17 15:55:55 PST 2015

Well, well, well, it indeed looks like the curse of saying I'm all set
for winter has been unleashed on me. My Massey Ferguson 255, that I will
be using for plowing snow has sprung a pretty good lead around the
injector pump. Bad enough that my wife kicked it out of her horse barn.
It looks like it is coming from the throttle shaft and the fuel shut off
linkage shaft. Does anyone have any experience fixing something like
this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike M