[AT] OT--foam marker for sprayers

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Sun Jan 11 20:19:51 PST 2015

On my relatives sprayer, everything was in the middle of the sprayer;
had 60 foot booms. Have not seen the ones on the ends; but then again
have not seen a lot of things. hope you get it figured out. For
spreading fertilizer I use a gps "sort of light bar". Its about twice as
big as the ones you put on a car windshield but you set how far apart
you wish the passes to be. Mine is a cheaper version at about $800. Not
accurate enough for planting, but plenty good to spread fertilizer. I
did spray with it once and did ok but it was fairly new and I was not
used to it yet.
    Greg Hass