[AT] now Heart concerns

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sun Feb 22 14:08:09 PST 2015

A lifetime of observing, or at least the last 50 years, has led me to
believe that the persons that had really good insurance programs, like
teachers, big union workers, public employees, etc., spend more time in
doctor's care than us poor folks.  End up in the hospital at the drop of
the hat and in the casket sooner than later.  Always some new drug or
some new treatment or some new calamity.   I am sure the whole health
issue is driven by people trying to get other peoples money.
Ron Cook
Salix, IA