[AT] now Heart concerns

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Feb 22 12:58:14 PST 2015

Mine is a bit younger than me but he also has that focus. He stays up to
date and tries to stay current with nutrition but he will tell anyone
that is not his strength. He has been my doc for about 20 years now and
I suspect he will outlive me although he might retire before I expire.

As was mentioned earlier if you don't trust your doc time for another.
My live is mine to manage but he is there to help me.

David
NW NC