[AT] Oil dry / Rural King / And even more O.T. stuff

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat Feb 28 15:49:36 PST 2015

Hi John,
	I was up to about 23 minutes on each saw cut today! The blade is getting real dull, but I was too lazy to put another blade on. Don't think I'll cut at all tomorrow--just pack up and leave. Thus, one sharp blade got me through about 10 feet of log at about 2" per cut. I can live with that given how darn hard that live oak is!
	Dave