[AT] Oil dry / Rural King / And even more O.T. stuff

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 17:34:32 PST 2015

Running your drag saw I assume? How big of a log were you cutting? Years ago
when my dad was able, we used to demonstrate our 2 man chainsaws. A nice
24-30" Poplar log made for one heck of a display. A lot of folks wanted
those cuts for crafts. One fellow in particular was going to make clocks out
of them.

John Hall