[AT] was oil dry now Congratulations to Chuck and cold weather ramble

pga2 at BasicISP.net pga2 at BasicISP.net
Thu Feb 26 09:31:42 PST 2015

Yeah, it is. By noon yesterday the sun was out and all the snow/ice/water was drying up.
I think it made it up to 55 deg. Last night it was clear and cold, back down to about
28 deg. This morning at dawn it had clouded over again and the weather liar says more
cold and possibly snow tomorrow, just a little. Then rain and slow warming through
Tuesday. Lord knows what'll happen next. :o)

Phil in TX

PS: Congrats, Chuck! I may be next, never woulda thunk I'd be engaged at 67

--- crbearden at copper.net wrote:

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 06:00:32 -0600

Phil, that is really crazy.  At that time yesterday I was loading a
pickup on a trailer and sweating as the temperature was climbing from
50deg,  It was shirtsleeve weather here in Central OK yesterday.   At
6am now it is 23deg with a 24mph wind gusting to 45.  The high is
predicted in the low 30's
Crazy weather.....

Cecil in OKla

On 2/25/2015 8:58 AM, pga2 at basicisp.net wrote:
> It's 8:55 AM, 33 deg. F and snowing like crazy here in Temple, TX.
> Hope your coat/insole battery is fully charged, Cecil
>
> Phil in TX

---