[AT] was oil dry now Congratulations to Chuck and cold weather ramble

pga2 at BasicISP.net pga2 at BasicISP.net
Wed Feb 25 06:58:22 PST 2015

It's 8:55 AM, 33 deg. F and snowing like crazy here in Temple, TX.
Hope your coat/insole battery is fully charged, Cecil

Phil in TX

--- crbearden at copper.net wrote:

From: Cecil R Bearden <crbearden at copper.net>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: Re: [AT] was oil dry now Congratulations to Chuck and cold weather ramble
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 06:39:20 -0600

Congratulations Chuck
This is our 35th Anniv. this year.  Welcome back to the sunny South.  I
don't remember where in TX you are, but it is pretty much cold anywhere
around here in OK.  We got 4 inches of snow on Monday afternoon.  It was
nearly gone yesterday afternoon. The afternoon it gets up to 50deg, then
after 9pm, the bottom falls out of the thermometer.   Now we have to get
ready for the next wave of cold.  This one has some freezing rain in the
prediction for Sunday night.. <Snip>