[AT] now Heart concerns

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Feb 22 21:13:56 PST 2015

I wish you the best of luck Dave, because I know people that have drank
and smoked their entire lives and lived into their 90's. I also know
people that have eaten right, exercised and died of a heart attack at
40-50 years old. You choose your poison and I'll choose mine! We all
have to go sometime, otherwise our wives will have nothing to auction off.

Mike M