[AT] now Heart concerns

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Sat Feb 21 14:20:13 PST 2015

Farmer, It is hoped that research will discover how to "tweek" that abnormal gene to head off Alzheimer's.  I've got a part time job with a very wealthy family who is dealing with a similar family tree that you have. Although they have plenty of money to spend but only can do nothing more than to keep the family member comfortable  in  an Alzheimer's facility. Live each day doing what you enjoy doing most like keeping us up to date on the happenings on your farm. Got my MM335 under canvas outside my bedroom window awaiting  for all the snow to melt and temperature warm enough to  finish re-assembling the engine. Wife says must be out of our backyard by Spring!   Tough Winter here in N.E. PA!    Joe Hardisky  Ryman Farm   Dallas, PA