[AT] just a rant

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 03:33:57 PST 2015

I hear you Ed. That is the reason that I stay away from most horse sites.
They are gathering grounds for a huge number of young girls that think when
the temp goes below 50 degrees you should bring the horses in the living
room and let them sleep on the couch. I'm pretty big on the best thing to
do for a horse is let it be a horse... Many of them are only about 15 and
clueless. Many of the most vocal soon let it slip that they don't have a
horse and never have had one... I just avoid those sites.
As far as old tractors go, I love all of them, all colors.