[AT] just a rant

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 21:39:12 PST 2015

I recently tried to correct some missinformation on the  Oliver  Facebook
page.    Was told several times I was  not of a  stable mind needed to take
my  Biased views elsewhere.  now am in  a Facebook war with idiots ----  yes
I couldn't back down....    and  yes I being the Adult I maybe should have;
but then again I think  adults should stop KIDS from acting like this.

I dont like the name calling stuff and I especially  HATE when someone
tells me one brand is TOTALLY SUPERIOR---  gee they all made  mistakes.

That's what I like about you all on here I aint caught that from any of
you--- now a good natured rub once in a while that's gonna happen.

PLEASE dont let the 'idiots'  take control... Stop this kinda  stuff .