[AT] off topic, Internet takeover by govt ?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Feb 5 06:44:02 PST 2015

Thanks Steve, you and I talked about this years ago and I never could
find a solution.  At one time GM was using a valve from the S-10 trucks
and relocating it with heater hose to a not so dusty location but those
didn't work for long either.  I had given up.

Have you actually installed one of these on a GM pickup or SUV?

Charlie