[AT] Merry Christmas

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Sat Dec 26 11:44:22 PST 2015

You have probably seen some of the local examples of that, Farmer.  Some of the restored historic houses in New Harmony have that construction.  That probably means there are some examples around Pittsburgh left by the Harmonists when they moved to Economy, PA. I have been there many times when going to tractor shows in Portersville, but have never looked up any of the old construction.

BTW, have a Happy New Year.

Larry