[AT] Fwd: Re: Test

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 10 07:58:29 PST 2015

There is a spot on highway 50 between DC and Winchester VA,
just before you top the ridge and get to Paris Va if you are headed
east toward DC and just east of the Shanadoah river.  I've been
going through there for 35 years and it always looks to me as if
I'm going down hill or at least am on level ground but then the
cruise control picks up the throttle and sometimes the transmission
down shifts.  Got to love optical illusions.

Charlie