[AT] Fwd: Re: Test

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Dec 10 07:38:51 PST 2015

Agree totally.
One interesting observation. In Iredell county on I-77 there is a spot
cresting a ridge that to me seems like one is on top of the world.
Obviously not but that ridge is quite a bit taller than any other that
is visible there.
Iredell still has a thriving dairy herd market. In Yadkin we still have
some tobacco, some grain, some beef cattle and a few dairy herds. One
reason for cattle here is that change in elevation - a pasture is much
easier to deal with in those conditions.

I can walk out from my house and in the pasture here and drop about 50'
in elevation in about 200' of travel. Works well for pasture and when I
was a kid part of that was in row crops but it was a real pain to farm
that way.

David
NW NC