[AT] Oklahoma Weather

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Dec 27 05:42:39 PST 2015

Well 32deg and raining now, sleet and snow to the west of us.  It
depends on how fast it approaches whether we get ice or sleet or
snow.     Just waiting for the internet to shut down as our wifi antenna
is getting iced up and response is slow.
Thought about getting a long pvc pipe and a leaf blower with the propane
torch to provide some heat to thaw it out.    However my thrift store
leaf blower has not been checked out!!

Cecil in OKla