[AT] Glow plugs

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 26 17:23:00 PST 2015

Mark, I enjoyed the thread as much as you I'm sure and thanks for any part
of
the compliment I am entitled to.   By the way there are a few places for old
guys
to hang out and tell stories.  I frequent one daily near my home.  It's a
modern
convenience store with gas, groceries and a grill but a bunch of us who have
grown
up and older in the community hang out there and share stories.  I know of a
couple
of other places but don't get to them as often.

Charlie