[AT] Glow plugs

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Dec 26 15:35:26 PST 2015

Usually there is a hangout for the old farts in the small towns, it
takes a search to find them.   A feed store with a bench in the back, a
convenience store with seats for dining, a local farmers co-op,
sometimes a mechanic shop or a machine shop.  The old blacksmith's shop
is long gone, but the local cafe is sometimes still around, but
disguised.....  My Dad used to hang out at the feed store/donut shop in
the mornings.  He would start about 6:30 am and go until 10:00 am then
mosey to the convenience store until about 11:00 am then head to a
bigger cafe about 12 miles away for lunch until about 1:30 and go over
to a farm supply/store until about 3:00pm then head home and gripe about
not being able to get anything done.....!!

Cecil in OKla