[AT] Winter Tractors - Edited

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Mon Dec 14 21:33:27 PST 2015

Dean,

Years back I had a JD D.  It was purchased new in Kansas by my dad' cousin.
I ended up getting transferred to Ohio and did not have anywhere to keep it, so I ended up selling it.
Looking back it is one of the dumber moves I have made, along with selling my 57 Chevy....

Thanks,
Dennis

Sent from my iPad