[AT] Fwd: Re: Test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 8 17:52:40 PST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [AT] Test
Date: 	Mon, 7 Dec 2015 19:36:57 -0600
From: 	Ralph Goff <alfg at sasktel.net>
To: 	Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>

Tried sending this yesterday but the photo is too many kb even though it
is quite small.
So here is the message minus the photo.

Ralph in Sask.

On 12/7/2015 2:21 PM, pga2 at basicisp.net wrote:
> Man, that looks a lot like the Texas panhandle near Amarillo.
> It's so flat out there that if you stand on a pennt, you can
> see Dallas! :o)
>
> Phil in TX
I don't think so Phil. I took a look on google earth at the area around
Amarillo
and hopefully won't insult anybody when I say it looks dead flat and
boring.
Nothing at all like my part of Sask. in the parklands. If you have
google earth
just search out Mcdonald Hills , Sask. I will admit it does look a
little flatter
than real life. I farm some land there and it definitely has it's ups
and downs.
Here is a picture from last summer of another of my antiques. Its
a driver.

Ralph in Sask.