[AT] HELP I'm stumped. truck problems, overheating

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Aug 30 04:19:38 PDT 2015

Charlie:
I have used a product that looks like aluminum powder for years. It has
many different names, but just comes in a container the size of a pill
bottle and looks like aluminum powder.  Also Lisle makes a funnel that
fits on the radiator inlet, and eliminates the air pockets.  here is the
link to the one I have.  I got it from amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Lisle-24680-Spill-Free-Funnel/dp/B00A6AS6LY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440933478&sr=8-1&keywords=lisle+coolant+funnel

Cecil in OKla