[AT] Need help troubleshooting engine/compressor

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Aug 16 22:20:45 PDT 2015

Just a note, I had to stop during the repair of the Sullair to help put
out a fire my City born & Bred neighbors created.  They set fire to 2
brush piles then went to church.  The wind got up fron the South and the
fire was heading across a pasture that was cut about 2 weeks ago for
hay. Another 200 yds and it would have hit the cedar lined fencerow and
my 3 ft tall prairie hay that needs to be cut tomorrow and the 3 acres
of hay left in windrows on the ground.  Not to mention my semi loaded
with hay on the field.......     Fire dept came and put it out and
thought I had been baling again!!   Neighbor seems to think I sorta
overreacted.....    The idiot has been fined 2 times before for burning
in a burn ban.    They guy that cuts the hay in that field had left his
hydro swing and Bat wing mower setting on the North and South side of
that brush pile they set fire to..   If It had gone a little further,
the Hydro swing had about 35gallons of oil to add to things...

The idiots they let move out here!!!!

Cecil in OKla