[AT] Test

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 6 08:46:25 PDT 2015

Yes Len,  I think you have to have a current physical when you renew
but I don't know that you would have to worry about it unless you got
stopped and the DOT man asked to see your medical card.  My driver
friends tell me that never happens.  In fact I know one guy that took a
picture of his old medical card, photoshopped a new date on it and printed
his own.  It was never questioned when he went to renew his license so
I suspect that goes on a lot.

Charlie