[AT] Test

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu Aug 6 08:31:26 PDT 2015

Not to worry.  The "cowboy drivers" are not going extinct.  They have
found ways around the CDL requirements and they are still there.
Especially easy to find around construction sites pulling side dump
trailers.  They do not necessarily speak or understand English either.
Their methods are especially hard on windshields.
Ron Cook
Salix, IA behind the wheel of a truck since 1959