[AT] Portland Camping

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Aug 6 05:51:59 PDT 2015

As I mentioned on the list several weeks ago, I will not be able to make Portland this year(project at work goes live that week).    So no camping for me.

Since this is the 20th year anniversary of the ATIS gathering at Portland I expect you folks to have a really huge party one night.    Take a picture or two for me!

Spencer