[AT] Portland Camping

Ivan ivancou at windstream.net
Thu Aug 6 03:11:07 PDT 2015

   Gene ,We plan on being there but remember our camper is a Dodge .
Id you miss Spencers post about portland ? Here's a cc of his earlier
post .   Ivan

I'm glad you're going to make it this year Dennis, because it is the 20th anniversary of the ATIS Portland gathering.

I guess this is as good a time as any to go ahead and drop the news to everyone. I will not be able to make Portland this year. Unfortunately the project I am on at work has been a large, 1.5year  project and will begin installing it the week of Portland.  Not being there for the initial pilot of the project is not doable.

However this is the 20th anniversary of the ATIS gathering at Portland. So in my absence I would love for one person from both  the   tractor list and the engine list  to work together and maybe put together a celebration on possibly Thursday evening.

This answers Dennis's question and hopefully helps everyone come together for a big celebration.

Spencer