[AT] New Lawn Tractor

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Tue Apr 28 14:30:34 PDT 2015

Alan,

I also have some bigger stuff, but most all need TLC, $$$, and time.
38 Farmall F20
42 JD B
50 Case D
JD 420
MF 35
Bolens 1502
Hope to add a loader tractor when one of my part time retirement jobs is able to pay me.
These are spread out in Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPad