[AT] New Lawn Tractor

Alan Riley arr44 at suddenlink.net
Tue Apr 28 14:08:26 PDT 2015

Dennis, I just use a larger tractor for the trailers even though the X530
should move them ok if not loaded.  I've got a Farmall Cub, a Power King,
and a Ford 1520 to move them with, with the Ford being used if much
weight is involved.

It looks like you have quite a collection of machines there.

Alan Riley