[Farmall] Farmall H Head Installation

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Tue Apr 21 09:09:57 PDT 2015

Jim,

Thanks for the reply. I did find the difference in lengths for the studs
in a manual I was looking at today, but still not the washers. I'm
guessing that the studs all look the same on the block because the shorter
ones may not by run in all the way. Or maybe I have all short or long
studs. Anyway, I believe I have some of the thicker washers, so I'm going
to put them in as long as I can get the proper amount of thread
engagement. We had a day of rain yesterday, and today and the rest of the
week aren't going to be conducive to tilling the garden, so my need to get
the H back together quickly isn't to pressing at this time. My wife would
probably prefer that I get the CUB up and running soon, since the grass is
starting to grow and she doesn't like to drive the H for mowing.

Carl Szabelski

The Borg Are Wrong, Resistance Is Not Futile ..... It's Voltage / Current