[AT] Work boots

pga2 at BasicISP.net pga2 at BasicISP.net
Sun Apr 19 14:25:11 PDT 2015

Wolverine Durashock. My current pair is about 5-6 years old,
but keep in mind that I don't wear them every day. I wear them
less in summer unless I am going to do some heavy work. Mine
are what some call "engineers boots", pull on with a flat heel.
They come with a shock absorbing pad on the heel and sole and
a removable liner. Mine are not steel toe but those are also
available. I still have my first pair, but the soles were
damaged by chemicals we used in the make ready area of the
car dealership I worked in at the time. I found them very comfy
to wear every day in cool/cold weather but slightly less so
in hot weather. Easy on/off too. I got both pair of mine at
Tractor Supply for about $100. I no longer see them there but
there are other places to find them in my area. They have
served me well.

Phil in TX

P.S. They are a non-slip smooth sole, not lugged, so the mud
     sticks less.