[AT] Work boots

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Apr 18 19:14:50 PDT 2015

Sounds like red wing is where I need to look next.   My son had a pair of Cat boots from 1997 that really lasted, but a recent pair did not.   So I did not look at them the last time.

I am glad to see the Vasque are still around but the toes are not steel anymore.   The steel was never as thick as a work boot but I could still take a log to the toe or kick stuff and not feel it.

Thanks for all the input!

Spencer