[AT] Work boots

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 18 09:36:12 PDT 2015

Spencer,  I don't have any luck with fancy big name boots.
Particularly lined and insulated ones.
I always look for something from Carolina Boot or Georgia Boot
and I want them to be all leather uppers, unlined with Goodyear
welt so they can be repaired and resoled.
Then keep them well oiled.  If Farmer is reading he is the real list
expert on boots.

Charlie