[AT] Portland work day

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Apr 18 03:29:18 PDT 2015

    Just a reminder for work day For Tri-State tractor club. Scheduled for
next Saturday, April 25. Will be removing a lot of the dead ash trees and
have some painting and building maintenance to be performed. Hoping for a
good turnout to help get the grounds ready for our swap meets and summer
show.

    This summer show we will be celebrating out 50th anniversary featuring
John Deere tractors and Pennsylvania engines. Expecting a large attendance ,
so get your plans finalized early for camping.

                Gene Dotson, ATIS  Camping  Wagonmaster