[AT] Interesting AC-B

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 04:48:54 PDT 2015

Farmer,

Apparently a lot of people shared your complaint about getting on and off
the B & C tractors. such that this is now widely available:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Allis-Chalmers-Tractor-Step-B-C-16-1-2-o-a-Length-5-Pad-Width-/400814329347?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d52654e03

Mine has been apart so long that when I get it back together and running I
may need to buy one!

Warren