[AT] Interesting AC-B

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:55:35 PDT 2015

I was thinking you were in that area.  Yeah I know where the upstate is
and have been in that area a few times but not often.  It seems you
can't get there from here.  You have to go somewhere else first!

I understand what you are saying about it being your grand pa's.
You can't put a price on that until you run out of money to bid with.
I've never owned one but wouldn't mind having a C or CA preferably
the CA.  I've got to B's but they are basically junk.  I think I can make
one
out of the pair when I find my supply of round-tuits.

Charlie