[AT] Interesting AC-B

Dan Glass dglass at numail.org
Wed Apr 15 04:42:09 PDT 2015

I went back and looked at previous sales of B's on ebay and I only found
one that sold.  It sold for $980 after three listings and it needed
paint but had a flail mower.   If I had to guess I would guess that the
reserve is between $2000 and $3000.  All other listings didn't sell and
the prices asking was $2500 to $3000.