[AT] Interesting AC-B

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 15 01:36:33 PDT 2015

Oh yeah, at 1000 bucks it's a good buy anyway.  However, you don't have
to worry bout the starter being painted orange because it doesn't have one!
That in it's self is a good thing from a show tractor standpoint and if it's
well tuned it doesn't need one.  Thanks for posting it.  I enjoyed looking
at it.

Warren where is your place in SC?  What part of the state?

Charlie