[AT] OT-now GPS

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Tue Apr 7 21:15:05 PDT 2015

Ralph, sounds like you have what I should have bought. Mine will record
acres and passes but does not tell me what has been done. I'll stick
with what I have for know (cost for one thing) but  I think what I have
will work for now. I notice in your videos that your fields seem to all
go around woods, water holes and just plain mudholes which would make it
harder to keep track of whats done. Here in our part of Michigan most
fields are fairly flat and are mostly square or rectangle shaped and we
start planting on one side and work our way to the other side. That is
why I appreciate your videos so much, especially the working the fields
and the harvesting ones. I have never traveled much, so I really enjoy
seeing how things are done in other areas and the different farming
methods used in different areas. For example some of your video shows
one way disk seeders being used.  I don't know if they are still used,
but in our area clear back into the 1920's all grain was planted with a
standard grain drill. I don't want to leave the impression I am knocking
the way your fields are, but just how interesting and different the
world can be. My land is home to several million rocks. My son bought 10
acres in central Indiana and has never found a rock on his property. As
for weather, we can't seem to win as over the weekend we got 3 inches of
snow. It's gone now but set every thing back a few days.
       Greg Hass