[AT] Noise Concerns

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 4 07:32:49 PDT 2015

Ralph I live on the bank of a river here and we get that
same deal with boats.  Folks will be out in their boats
trying to talk to each other above the engine noise and
sometimes talking about stuff they probably wouldn't want
others to hear.  They can barely hear each other but up here
on the bank we can hear them just fine.  It's funny sometimes.

Charlie