[AT] Noise Concerns

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 4 04:25:47 PDT 2015

Knowing what we know now and as easy as hearing protection is to get, you
have certainly nailed the real culprit!

I do keep a set of ear muffs handy at the shop in case I have to work on
something in there without a muffler on it. I don't do it often or for long
duration but it does happen.

John Hall